Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Well, I like such lists - stolen from someone's blog (cannot remember whose)

48 thing you never wanted to know but will read anyway
1. FIRST NAME? Barbara
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not really, but my great grandmother had the same name
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? When last watching Titanic. I always do. I'm such a sissy ...
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Kind of.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I try not to eat meat for lunch - but ham.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I guess.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Two blogs and some old fashioned papery one,s not in use for 3 years nearly.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No - got them removed TWICE.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I don't think so. Only for really a lot of money.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Kellogg's Smacks - but I don't eat them anymore.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? If they need untying ...
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Emotionally not. Physically, yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Strawberries, and Hazelnut.
14. SHOE SIZE? Don't know for other measuring systems, but from heel to toe I've got roughly 25 cm.
15. RED OR PINK? depends on the exact colours.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My endless rambling.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Sad but true, no one.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Light brown pants, dark blue t-shirt, black lab slippers.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Breakfast - a roll-kinda thingy with ham.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The stupid computer next to me
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green, that green of early growth.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? That's tough - right now my bodyshop eau de toilette. jasmin.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My bf who had not time for me
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Wierd and strange details I then have to stare at for like the next 5 years.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU GOT THIS FROM? I don't remember, but I read the blog, so I guess yes.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Our wondeful tab water - better than evian.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Inline scating
29. EYE COLOR? grey/blue/something
30. HAT SIZE? seriously, I have no clue.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Italian and Asia-related
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Please no happy endings.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring?
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Tiramisu or Ice cream
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I guess that's from the mail thingy - now it's blog, so no responders likely.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? see above.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Right now like always 10 at a time. But mostly re-re-re-reading The Wheel of Time seried form Robert Jordan (Book 3 right now). But make it epic and fantasy or urban horror - that's my genre(s)
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one here
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Strange things while zapping through.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? rain on the window, waves.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? the stones!!
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Iceland
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I could be a published author if I ever sent my 1000+ pages who actually has the power to publish them :)
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Vienna, Austria, where I still recide.

WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Stolen from a blog

No comments: