Monday, January 08, 2007

Squeee!

My knitting needles just arrived!
First, that was really fast. I ordered on the 4th (thursday), and today our secretary brought it to my writing place - even letters sent within my hometown (a.k.a capital of the courntry) might take longer. Duh.
Second, they are so great! The texture is just ... nice! Just like the needles I bought in one of the stores in London, just cheaper ;). Now I have long straights from 3-6.5mm. So I can just start knitting on the Arwen Cardigan tonight!

I already found a project for the Jaeger Shetland Aran I ordered and that didn't knit to gauge for the AC - I'll knit the Rogue Pullover with it, as it is nearly on gauge for that, and I need to change the stitch numbers anyway because of the extra little more me I carry around. I'm just happy I didn't already start, 2 large projects at a time is a bit too much for me.

No comments: