Thursday, December 21, 2006

overly ambitious

It's not as if I didn't have a little time to spare most evenings for knitting, but this ...

There are so many, many KALs going on right now that I simply cannot join them all. But I have joined / will join these:

- Knit From Your Stash 2007 - Wendy called for it, and I will answer, mostly because I'm drowning in stash yarn, and more wants to come in - I could even afford a little more, but well - and I will also try not to do that buy sock yarn thingy for quote some time.

- Victorian Lace KAL - if they wanna have me But I will knit the shawl on the cover anyways, in the exact same yarn but a bit wider, to go with my ball gown (in dark blue and vibrant green).

- Lime & Violet Sock Marathon 2007 - but I will be doing it rather like the usual marathon runner - participating and finisheing's the goal, not topping anyone else. Knitting just for myself.

- Miss Violet's Pink Ribbon Along - I keep this up as I plan on getting the yarn, but have to save up a bit - so that Lisa Souza will likely be my green card (and sock yarn besides) from the whole not-buying affaire.

- Arwen Along - I soo fell for this pattern, and now there's the kal ... do I have to say any more? But I will likely modify it as my hips and butt are already large enough and don't need cardigans stopping just between the two.

So, for anything further, I alreday have the yarn for Frost, Flowers and Leaves from A Gathering of Lace, and Heere be Dragone Shawl (independent pattern). I will knit both. Some. Time. Should I ever have a day off. Hm, hey, wait, there's christmas holidays ... noooo! X-Mas 07 more likely.

And still too lazy to take pics with the cam.
Well, okay, here are the cats:
From katz

Éowyn, most active and clumsy cat in the house (of two).

From katz

Eillistraee (Ellistree spoken), worst Diva. Ever.

No comments: